Thought leadership campaigns & content marketing solutions, targeted to the C-Suite
Produced by an acclaimed editorial team, Board Agenda is a unique business news and information resource with an editorial mission to equip senior corporate directors as they face an evolving and increasingly complex set of strategic, governance and compliance challenges.
Board Agenda is a compelling, very targeted and effective way of creating awareness about a firm’s expertise to a very influential body of decision makers. No other media in Europe is focused on better board performance and our research shows there is a large receptive market.
Our editorial program consists of premium editorial content about emerging issues that are shaping corporate strategy and offers unique, actionable advice from reputable experts for C-Suite executives, so they can navigate the ever-increasing complexities of their roles. You can find out more about the background to Board Agenda and its editorial proposition here.
By embracing the latest digital initiatives and integrating them with our proven print campaigns, we deliver highly targeted, result-driven bespoke thought leadership campaigns and marketing solutions for our clients and partners who seek to communicate and engage profitably with board members and senior leadership teams.
We produce multi-media articles, interviews, white papers, guides, and events that are tailored to each client’s specific communication objectives and market sector. These are marketed to our audience via the Board Agenda media platform.
We also provide our clients with a range of content assets that they can use in their own media channels which are specifically designed to create lasting impact with a C-Suite audience.
The BOARD AGENDA – Media Portfolio – Board Agenda offers clients powerful ways with which to engage with our growing audience of senior corporate executives
- BoardAgenda.com: The Board Agenda web portal is a unique media platform which provides corporate executives with access to high quality journalism and the latest insights about emerging governance, strategy, risk and ethical business issues. Board Agenda’s independence & focus on actionable advice means it is a conducive environment for firms to promote thought leadership content to board members.
- Board Agenda E-Newsletter Briefing: The essential email digest for board members & leadership teams to keep up with the latest trends and insights on board practices, corporate strategy and governance issues. Expert insights from reputable experts are read by a receptive and interested audience.
- Board Agenda magazine: A premier business journal, with a stunning, contemporary design. It is a highly supportive media environment for brands seeking to create awareness and impact with senior corporate executives.
- Events – We convene and facilitate events such as round tables, seminars and conferences that provide our clients with an opportunity to meet and engage with senior executives from some of the worlds’ largest and dynamic companies. We amplify the thought leadership arising from these events by producing articles for our clients that are promoted on Board Agenda and available for use on their own media.
The online user base of Board Agenda is comprised of a European and growing international audience of executive and non-executive board directors of PLCS and significant private firms, the institutional investor community, reputable expert advisers, governance professionals, academia, regulatory bodies and leadership teams within NGOs.
BoardAgenda.com and our premier business journal Board Agenda, are used by board directors of the largest 7000 companies in Europe, including a heavy concentration of board members within the FTSE 350. The online audience of Board Agenda in 2019 was above 21,200 unique users per quarter and a recent reader survey conducted in association with INSEAD business school showed that almost 70% of our audience classify themselves as board directors, with 45% working for PLCs and 32% working for companies with £500 million plus turnover.
Who we are – The Board Agenda team comprises business publishing specialists, editors, marketers and experienced board directors, who draw on an international network of contributors, commentators, and experts from around the world. Our editors have specific, in-depth knowledge of issues that are relevant to board members, the institutional investor community and professional advisers, and this is shared with our clients who make use of our content advisory services, research & bespoke editorial provision. The advisory board to Board Agenda includes practising executive and non-executive board directors of some of Europe’s leading companies, senior executives within the investor community, governance experts, heads of NGOs and leading academics. We manage Board Agenda from our offices in central London.
Thought Leadership aimed specifically for a C-Suite audience – Our expertise is to provide our clients with bespoke content and research that will specifically resonate and engage with a senior audience of C-Suite executives who hold senior roles within PLCs and significant private companies. We produce content aimed at specific executive roles such as CEOs or Chairpersons, board members, company secretaries, senior governance, risk and compliance officers as well as the institutional investor community.
Advisory services – Our advisory services help our client partners to formulate thought leadership strategies and develop engaging content. We consider emerging topics in our clients specific target markets that enable us to design long-term thought leadership campaigns that will be of interest to a C-Suite audience and produce maximum long-term impact.
Research – We design and produce exclusive research reports in partnership with our client partners. These can be European wide reports about emerging issues that will create unique impact with board members and senior executives within corporate firms. We produce bespoke, online surveys which generate high levels of response from board members & senior corporate executives from which we produce beautifully designed and detailed reports which our clients can promote via Board Agenda or use for their own marketing purposes. We can also conduct interviews with our reader panel and advisory board which includes board members from Europe’s largest companies, C-Suite executives, governance professionals, NGO’s and academics.
Bespoke Content – We produce a range of content assets to suit the needs of our clients and which will resonate with a C-suite audience. We tailor content to suit your specific sector and professional service, based on your specific communication and messaging objectives. We work closely with your team to create content that will be highly credible, topical and of genuine interest to a discerning audience of senior executives.
- Articles: An assured way of promoting your expertise to a large and receptive audience of board directors of PLCs and significant private companies in Europe and around the world. Your message is integrated into our editorial style. Thought leadership articles are written in consultation with your company and marketed via Board Agenda’s suite of media products.
- Corporate Director Guides & Special Reports: Available for sponsorship on an exclusive basis, guides focus on topics that our editorial board and research panel believe merit particular attention, and provide directors and boards with comprehensive guidance about board oversight on key issues of concern to boards & leadership teams. ‘Special Reports’ & Guides can be produced in multiple media formats, and create branding opportunities for our clients and generate leads for a considerable period of time.
- Whitepapers & Research Reports: Thought leadership reports and whitepapers are produced in partnership with our client partners on a range of topics, which provide genuine interest and provide lasting impact. We advise on topics, content, research methodology & conduct research on your behalf. Reports & whitepapers are written & designed by our editorial team & can be edited to suit for your own in-house style. Reputable experts from NGOs and business leaders can be invited to provide commentary which provides for additional PR opportunities.
- Interviews: Our editors and producers work with your senior leadership team to craft insightful commentary and interviews designed for digital & print media.
- Events: Our team can convene & host bespoke round table events, dinners and briefings for your firm, from which we can produce & promote interesting thought leadership articles.
Client In-House Media Assets – The Board Agenda media platform and network can be used by our clients to amplify awareness and generate interest and engagement for their own articles, whitepapers and reports.
- Bespoke E-Newsletters: Bespoke e-newsletters are designed which are specifically designed to complement your whitepaper or report & engage our online audience.
- E- Newsletter briefings: Client reports & whitepapers are promoted each week to our online user base via the Board Agenda weekly ‘director briefings’.
- Resource Centre: Clients can opt to have multiple reports featured on the BoardAgenda.com web portal within the online Resource Centre and across the web portal.
- Articles: We produce news articles & can write interesting summaries about your whitepapers and reports which we promote across the Board Agenda network.
ADVERTISING & MARKETING PROMOTION
- Advertising: Multi-media branding opportunities are available across the Board Agenda network. Advertisements can be taken in Board Agenda magazine, e-newsletters & on BoardAgenda.com – to find out more please request a media pack here.
- SEO & social media: Articles that appear on the Board Agenda web portal are discovered on various online news portals and all our client articles are promoted via social media to our network.
WHO WE WORK FOR
Our clients and partners include a range of professional & advisory firms that provide the following services – auditing & accounting; legal & compliance, board advisory & evaluation; executive search & selection; risk management, enterprise technology solutions, data privacy, leadership & strategic consultancy, reputation management & research services.
You can find some examples of our work here.
- Ernst & Young – Why boards need to be clear about long term value
- Mazars – Board Leadership in Corporate Culture – European Report 2017
- Ashurst – Why preparation is key for growing trend of corporate capital deals
- Diligent – The seven practices of exceptional boards
To find out more about our media marketing solutions please contact Trevor Pryer our publisher on Tel: +44 203 151 2653
To request a media pack please click here.