Membership offer: 30 day free trial
You are invited to join the Board Agenda community today and take advantage of our free trial membership offer.
Board Agenda is a unique independent media resource dedicated to assist board members as they navigate their rapidly transforming roles and to support them as they embed best practice in their board activities.
Our ongoing research into boardroom thinking provides valuable insights into corporate governance trends and approaches being taken by boards on issues such as organisational resilience, cyber security, ESG, AI & digitalisation, climate & sustainability, diversity and inclusion, capital management, investor relations, employee well being, corporate purpose and innovation.
Subscribers receive access to expert insights on hundreds of key governance topics, a comprehensive library of reports, whitepapers & research to support their board careers, PLUS thought provoking journalism and commentary to provide context and perspective on key boardroom issues.
We are confident you will find Board Agenda a valuable resource, but to ensure you are absolutely happy with your membership we invite you to take a 30-day free trial. If after this time, you think Board Agenda isn’t for you, then we will of course not take any payment.
The sign-up process is simple and straightforward. If you wish to cancel all you need to do is notify us before the end of your month trial. An annual subscription to Board Agenda costs £156 a year, that’s just £3 a week.
‘Board Agenda is a progressive business journal & comprehensive online resource dedicated to serve the careers of board directors’
Whether you are at the beginning of your board career or have many years of experience as a non-executive director or board member, Board Agenda is a trusted source of expert insight and research where you can access thousands of articles, guides, reports and essential briefings.
Board Agenda supports board members and senior corporate directors to better anticipate risks and opportunities, gain foresight and make informed decisions in the boardroom.
Membership to Board Agenda entitles you to:
- Search thousands of online articles, reports, guides and essential briefings to help board members navigate their roles, embed best practice in their board activities and lead with confidence in the boardroom.
- Weekly corporate governance newsletter bulletin with the latest expert insights on the latest issues shaping board practices and roles of directors in the UK, Europe and globally.
- A comprehensive library of reports, whitepapers and research, including topical board director guides, special reports & briefings from around the world carefully curated for their relevance to non-executive directors and board members including links to a list of every nation’s published corporate governance code.
- Specific insights for board members of public companies, private firms, state entities and not-for-profit organisations.
- Guides and expert briefings on the roles and responsibilities of board members, chairpersons, non-executive directors and committees.
- Board meeting preparation tips and advice; questions to ask on key boardroom topics, issues to raise with management, guides and briefing notes.
- Expert career advice for non-executive directors: guides to search firms, steps to securing a board role, how to develop your board portfolio, networking advice, insights on pay levels for NEDs, board dynamics and leadership.
- Legal and regulatory governance updates for boards in the UK, Europe, USA and internationally.
- Events listings from around the world, free invitations and member discounts to conferences, webinars & masterclasses on key boardroom issues.
- Quarterly editions of Board Agenda magazine; explore our thoughtful journalism on topical boardroom issues & gain fascinating insights about the careers and opinions of leaders across business and industry.
‘Independent insight and shared experience from experts are valuable assets, particularly to non-executive directors who may be relying on company briefings’
Join the Board Agenda community today and gain immediate access to thousands of articles, guides, essential briefings and research to assist you in your role as a non-executive director and board member.
Board Agenda is a resource designed to assist the following professional groups.
- Non-Executive Directors
- Committee heads & members
- Corporate Secretaries & Legal Counsel
- Professional advisers and governance experts who provide services to boards
Guides, reports, articles and essential briefings are produced to support board members & senior corporate executives from the following types of organisations:
- Privately owned firms
- Family businesses
- State entities
- Sporting bodies
- NGOs, Charities & Not for Profit
- Professional & advisory firms
Subscribe to Board Agenda and gain access to a trusted source of insight and guidance for board members. Choose the Membership Free Trial to Board Agenda which offers a free 30 day trial and costs just £3 thereafter.
The sign-up process is quick and straightforward. Sign up here and become a member within minutes. If you have any questions please contact our membership team who will pleased to help.
Tel: +44 203 151 2653 or send an email
- Your Order: Board Agenda Membership
- Subscription Length: 1 year
- Recurring: Yes
- Content Access: Unlimited Posts