Insight and Intelligence for Corporate Boards
Board Agenda is a progressive media brand focused on corporate governance which provides incisive journalism, expert insight and intelligence about the key issues that are shaping the responsibility and practices of corporate boards & the role of directors who serve on them, across the world.
You will find an extensive range of subjects covered. We report on issues such as legal & regulatory developments, ESG, investor relations, cyber security, audit and internal controls, risk oversight, corporate culture, diversity and inclusion, strategic planning, corporate finance, M&A, technology, investor relations, ethics, sustainability and executive remuneration.
We also provide expert guidance on the role and responsibilities of board members and committees, plus insight about the latest developments in board practices, selection and board careers.
The best in boardroom thinking
Our insight & research program is enhanced by experienced non-executive and executive board directors, as well as investors, governance professionals, economists, academics, politicians and regulators from Europe and across the world, with thousands of articles, reports and case studies available on every conceivable issue that board members encounter.
The independent ethos of Board Agenda means that editorial leader articles criticise, challenge or applaud corporate behaviour; there is informed opinion from diverse standpoints on topical business issues, probing interviews with corporate leaders, investigative business reporting, and analysis of corporate failures as well as successes.
Board Agenda’s purpose is to support board executives so they gain insight about issues that impact on corporate governance, acquire specific knowledge about board practices, navigate the increasing complexities of their role and embed best practice in their board activities.
Registration and Subscription
Registration: As a registered user you will be able to read three articles per month and some selected guides, whitepapers and reports. You can become a registered user and create an account by registering to receive a weekly Board Agenda briefing newsletter. Register here.
Subscription: A subscription to Board Agenda will provide you with complete access to all news, analysis, insight and intelligence on BoardAgenda.com.
You can join the Board Agenda community today, which costs £156.00 per year. We are presently offering a month’s trial promotion, and you can find out more about this offer here.
- Full access to our multimedia program at BoardAgenda.com including briefings, podcasts, webinars, guides, reports and whitepapers.
- Our award-winning journalists provide news, interpretation, context, narrative and opinion about the issues that are impacting upon and shaping board leadership and corporate governance.
- Exclusive invitations to attend briefing seminars and conferences where you will receive updates and insight from experts and the opportunity to network, meet and discuss topical issues with peers.
- Free access to interviews and in-depth board briefings on governance regulation and compliance requirements from around the world.
- Full access to Board Agenda’s online Resource Centre, which is a comprehensive library of research and intelligence for board members. You will be able to download the latest reports and whitepapers from leading advisory firms, in Europe and across the world on emerging issues that are shaping board performance, such as board & director responsibilities, compliance & regulation, executive pay, human capital management, investor relations, shareholder activism, corporate reporting, board selection, corporate culture, technology & digitalisation, reputation management, board diversity, mergers & acquisitions, outsourcing, climate change and sustainability.
Corporate subscriptions to Board Agenda for five or more users are also available. To find out more please contact our customer service team.
To participate in the Board Agenda community you can join our LinkedIn group, Twitter feed or sign up to be a member of our reader panel. If you wish to contribute an article please contact the editor.
Editorial advisory board
Board Agenda’s editorial programme benefits from the advice and shared experience of an editorial advisory panel that includes board members of FTSE 350 companies, privately owned companies, leading members of the institutional investor community and experts on corporate governance, board practices and business strategy from around the world.