Register for free now to Board Agenda. You will gain immediate online access to a unique intelligence resource which provides expert insights and actionable advice for board directors of public companies, private firms, state entities and not for profit organisations, supporting them as they navigate the complexities of their rapidly transforming roles and responsibilities.
Board Agenda is a progressive, independent business journal & resource which is focused on the emerging governance, strategic, risk, technological and ethical issues that are shaping board performance and corporate practices in Europe and internationally.
By registering you will be able to access selected top stories, insight features & the latest guides, whitepapers and reports from award winning business writers and reputable expert contributors, including the perspectives of experienced corporate leaders and practising board members.
- Board Agenda weekly e-newsletter: Register for free now and receive a weekly Board Agenda briefing newsletter with the latest news & insights on current and emerging issues that are shaping board performance.
- Perspectives on corporate governance, business strategy & leadership. Access selected interviews with senior board members of the world’s leading firms & advisers from the investor community.
- Access the latest research. Download selected director briefings, research reports & whitepapers which provide guidance for board members, non-executive directors and corporate governance professionals. You will find papers and summaries on board member and committee roles & responsibilities and comprehensive insights from regulators, NGOs, stock exchanges, leading advisory firms & renowned business schools.
- Receive the Board Agenda weekly briefing newsletter, with the latest essential news, insights & perspectives on current & emerging issues that are shaping board performance in Europe & around the world.
- Access selected interviews with senior board members of the world’s leading firms & advisers from the investor community.
- Receive carefully selected whitepapers, guides and special reports which provide actionable advice & insights from reputable experts that support C-Suite executives, board directors and governance professionals and help them navigate the complexities of their roles.
Register now – simply enter your name and email address to receive immediate access to Board Agenda