Register for free now to Board Agenda. Lead with confidence in the boardroom, keep up to date with the latest corporate governance developments, expert insights on topical issues, informative reports & director guides.
Board Agenda is a progressive, independent business journal & resource which is focused on the emerging governance, strategic, risk, technological and ethical issues that are shaping board performance and corporate practices in the UK, Europe and internationally.
By registering you will be able to access selected top stories, insight features & the latest guides, whitepapers and reports from award winning business writers and reputable expert contributors, including the perspectives of experienced corporate leaders and practising board members.
- Board Agenda weekly e-newsletter: Register for free now and receive a weekly Board Agenda briefing newsletter with the latest news & insights on current and emerging issues that are shaping board performance.
- Perspectives on corporate governance, business strategy & leadership. Access expert insight from senior board members of the world’s leading firms, the investor community, reputable advisors & leading academics.
- Access selected guides & reports. Download selected director briefings, research reports & whitepapers which provide guidance for board members, non-executive directors and corporate governance professionals. You will find papers and summaries on board member and committee roles & responsibilities and comprehensive insights from regulators, NGOs, stock exchanges, leading advisory firms & renowned business schools.
Free registration entitles you to access:
- The Board Agenda weekly briefing newsletter, with the latest news, insights & perspectives on current & emerging issues that are shaping board performance in Europe & around the world.
- Selected interviews with senior board members of the world’s leading firms & advisers from the investor community.
- Selected whitepapers, guides and special reports which provide actionable advice & insights from reputable experts that support C-Suite executives, board directors and governance professionals and help them navigate the complexities of their roles.
Register now – simply enter your information to gain access to selected articles & whitepapers receive Board Agenda newsletters.