Trial subscription – 30 days free – & then £2 a week
Choose our All Digital Access trial – 30 days free
Subscribe to Board Agenda & stay at the forefront of emerging governance, strategic, risk & ethical issues that are shaping the responsibility and practices of boards & the role of directors who serve them, across the world.
Board Agenda supports board members & senior corporate directors so they can better anticipate risks and opportunities, gain foresight and make informed decisions in the boardroom.
Only Board Agenda subscribers gain full access to our independent analysis and expert insight & intelligence on the legal and regulatory, social, environmental, economic and technological issues which are so rapidly changing the roles and responsibilities of board members and governance professionals.
Board Agenda is one of the world’s leading independent business journals on corporate governance which provides board members and senior executives with actionable advice and relevant insight, tools, services and resources that help them navigate the complexities of their roles.
Choose the Free Trial ‘All Digital Access’ subscription to Board Agenda which provides you with a free 30 days trial and costs just £2 a week. The sign-up process is simple and straightforward. Click here to begin your trial subscription.
The ‘All Digital Access’ subscription to Board Agenda provides the following benefits:
- Informative insights, guides and briefings on the rapidly transforming roles and responsibilities of non-executive directors, board committees, and executive corporate directors.
- Hundreds of reports, whitepapers, tools and services from our online resource center, on topics of relevance to board members.
- Weekly newsletter bulletin with the latest expert insights on issues shaping board practices & roles of directors in the UK, Europe and around the world.
- Monthly legal & regulatory governance newsletter bulletin
- Discover relevant events from around the world and benefit from exclusive invitations & member discounts to conferences, seminars & networking events
- Digital editions of Board Agenda magazine
Articles, whitepapers, guides, reports, tools & resources are tailored to the following professional groups:
- Executive board members
- C-Suite executives
- Chairpersons & Non-Executive Directors
- Corporate Secretaries & Legal Counsel
- Board members of PLCs, significant private firms, state agencies and not for profit entities.
- Professional advisors and governance experts who provide services to boards
- Leaders within the institutional investor community
Subscribe to Board Agenda & obtain immediate access to insight, intelligence & actionable advice about corporate governance and key boardroom issues tailored to board directors, C-Suite executives, senior management, corporate governance professionals, institutional investors, & advisory experts who serve boards.
Choose the Free Trial ‘All Digital Access’ subscription to Board Agenda ‘All Digital Access’ which provides you with a free 30 days trial. After 30 days you can sign up to our Digital Subscription which costs £104 a year (£2 a week). The sign-up process is simple and straightforward. Click here to begin your trial subscription.