Board Agenda – ‘All Access Digital’ £52 annual subscription / save 50%
A reduced subscription to Board Agenda has been specifically created for your membership organisation which has become a corporate partner to the magazine.
We are delighted to offer all members of your organisation this special reduced rate which enables you to receive an ‘All Access Digital’ subscription to Board Agenda for 50% of the annual rate. Board Agenda is a unique business journal and web portal which provides progressive, independent editorial insight from renowned journalists and expert commentators about issues of concern to board members and covers the entire spectrum of corporate governance topics.
Board Agenda also offers one of the most comprehensive libraries available anywhere in the world with reports, whitepapers, guides and links to governance codes and regulatory obligations for a global audience of board members.
An ‘All Access Digital’ Subscription provides you with complete access to all articles which appear in Board Agenda magazine and on the web portal, including the online library (Resource Centre)
This opportunity for a reduced subscription has been established because your membership organisation identified Board Agenda as a valuable resource and enhancement to your professional membership. Please note that the discount code you have been given by your organisation is restricted to members of your organisation.
The sign-up process below is very simple and just takes a few minutes.
Board Agenda enables senior executives of public companies, private firms, state sector entities and NGOs to stay at the forefront of emerging governance, strategic, risk & ethical issues that are shaping the responsibility and practices of boards & the role of directors who serve them, across the world.
Board Agenda supports board members & senior directors so they can better anticipate risks and opportunities, gain foresight and make informed decisions in the boardroom.
Only Board Agenda subscribers gain full access to our independent analysis and expert insight & intelligence on the legal and regulatory, social, environmental, economic and technological issues which are so rapidly changing the roles and responsibilities of board members and governance professionals.
Board Agenda is one of the world’s leading independent business journals on corporate governance which provides board members and senior executives with actionable advice and relevant insight, tools, services and resources that help them navigate the complexities of their roles.
The ‘All Digital Access’ subscription to Board Agenda entitles you to:
- News analysis, in-depth features, comment and interviews by our award-winning business editors and journalists about the issues that are confronting boards and leadership teams across the globe.
- Insights, guides and briefings on the rapidly transforming roles and responsibilities of non-executive directors, board committees, and executive corporate directors.
- The latest reports, whitepapers, tools and services from our online resource center, on topics of relevance to board members.
- Weekly newsletter bulletin with the latest expert insights on issues shaping board practices & roles of directors in the UK, Europe and around the world.
- Monthly legal & regulatory governance newsletter bulletin
- Discover relevant events from around the world and benefit from exclusive invitations & member discounts to conferences, seminars & networking events
Articles, whitepapers, guides, reports, tools & resources are tailored to the following professional groups:
- Executive board members
- C-Suite executives
- Non-Executive Directors
- Board Committee Chairs & Members
- Corporate Secretaries & Legal Counsel
- Board members of PLCs, significant private firms, state agencies and not for profit entities.
- Professional advisors and governance experts who provide services to boards
- Leaders within the institutional investor community
Subscribe to Board Agenda & obtain immediate access to insight, intelligence & actionable advice about corporate governance and key boardroom issues tailored to board directors, C-Suite executives, senior management, corporate governance professionals, institutional investors, & advisory experts who serve board