Reports, whitepapers and guides on topics such as corporate culture, regulation, compliance, risk, technology and board selection can be found in Board Agenda’s online Resource Centre, a comprehensive library of research and intelligence for board members.
You will find reports and papers on a wide range of topics from industry bodies, professional advisory firms, academics and regulators from around the world. Here are a few examples:
– FRC’s report on “Corporate Culture and the Role of Boards -2016” which looks at the increasing importance of corporate culture in delivering long term economic success.
– The Investment Association’s Principles of Remuneration report, see link here which sets out members’ views on the roles of shareholders and directors in relation to remuneration and the manner in which remuneration should be determined and structured.
– Brainloop’s report on the “Digitisation of Board Processes – Opportunity to improve board effectiveness” as seen in this link.
– ICGN’s “Guidance on Diversity on Boards (2016) which shares new guidance on appointing directors with social backgrounds, experience and competencies to help enable effective board leadership and decision-making.
– Ashurst’s paper you can read here on “The Five Governance Questions Issuers and Investors need to ask” to help companies manage governance risk effectively.
– EY’s paper on “Governing culture: practical considerations for the board and its committees” (read here) which highlights the importance of defining and monitoring corporate culture and its importance to performance and risk management.
You can register for free to download these and hundreds more designated reports, as well as having access to the articles on the Board Agenda website which provide insight and analysis on the key issues in governance and corporate culture.