Inspiring exemplary board performance
Board Agenda is a progressive and independent resource dedicated to provide insight & intelligence for board directors, investors and professional advisers on emerging issues that shape corporate strategy, fuel effective boards and drive business success.
You will find the latest news and analysis, commentary, interviews and expert insights on an extensive range of subjects, such as legal & regulatory issues, corporate culture, risk management, corporate reputation, selection & diversity, strategic planning, corporate finance, M&A, technology, investor relations, ethics, sustainability and executive remuneration.
Our insight & research program is enhanced by experienced non-executive and executive board directors, as well as investors, governance professionals, economists, academics, politicians and regulators from Europe and across the world, with thousands of articles, reports and case studies available on every conceivable issue that board members encounter.
The independent ethos of Board Agenda means that editorial leader articles criticise, challenge or applaud corporate behaviour; there is informed opinion from diverse standpoints on topical business issues, probing interviews with corporate leaders, investigative business reporting, and analysis of corporate failures as well as successes.
Board Agenda’s purpose is to support board executives so they gain insight about issues that impact on corporate governance, acquire specific knowledge about board practices, navigate the increasing complexities of their role, embed best practice in their board activities, help them achieve effective board oversight and ensure their performance as board members is exemplary.
Subscribe to Board Agenda, and receive free weekly briefings on emerging boardroom issues, legal & regulatory updates on board director responsibilities, full access to all online articles, a premier business magazine, perspectives from board directors of the worlds leading companies, plus an extensive library of practical guides, reports, whitepapers and tools. You will also be invited to attend invitation-only events, seminars and conferences, where you will hear from leading governance advisers and practitioners, meet our award-winning journalists and exchange ideas and opinion with other board directors.
Registration and Subscription
Registration: As a registered user you can obtain free access to selected sections of Board Agenda’s editorial programme. You will gain access to top stories, many insight features as well as some designated guides, whitepapers and reports from leading advisory firms, business schools, regulators and stock exchanges. You can become a registered user and create an account by registering to receive a weekly Board Agenda briefing newsletter. Register here.
Subscription: A subscription to Board Agenda will provide you with complete access to all news, analysis, insight and interviews on BoardAgenda.com, as well as a premium business magazine. You will receive updates on regulatory and compliance issues from around the world and you will be able to use our resource centre, which hosts hundreds of reports, whitepapers, best-practice guides and videos. You will also receive invitations to exclusive seminars, forums and events hosted by business leaders and governance experts.
You can join the Board Agenda community with a free trial subscription for 30 days after which you can cancel or continue to receive full access at just £3 per week (£156 per year) You can find out more about our Free Trial 30-day Membership and sign up here.
- Full access to our multimedia program, including BoardAgenda.com
- Our award-winning journalists provide interpretation, context, narrative and opinion about the issues that are impacting upon and shaping board leadership and corporate governance.
- BoardAgenda.com provides a compelling editorial agenda of the latest news, analysis, insight and commentary.
- Board Agenda magazine provides an eclectic mix of essential board director briefings, interviews with corporate leaders, economists, politicians, regulators and practising board members.
- Exclusive invitations and discounts to attend briefing seminars and conferences where you will receive updates and insight from experts and the opportunity to network, meet and discuss topical issues with peers.
- Free access to specialist and in-depth board briefings on governance regulation and compliance requirements from around the world.
- Full access to Board Agenda’s online Resource Centre, which is a comprehensive library of research and intelligence for board members. You will be able to download the latest reports and whitepapers from leading advisory firms, and ac in Europe and across the world on emerging issues that are shaping board performance, such as board & director responsibilities, compliance & regulation, executive pay, human capital management, investor relations, shareholder activism, corporate reporting, board selection, corporate culture, technology & digitalisation, reputation management, board diversity, mergers & acquisitions, outsourcing, climate change and sustainability.
Corporate subscriptions to Board Agenda for five or more users are also available. To find out more please contact our customer service team.
To participate in the Board Agenda community you can join our LinkedIn group, Twitter feed or sign up to be a member of our reader panel. If you wish to contribute an article please contact the editor.
Editorial advisory board
Board Agenda’s editorial programme benefits from the advice and shared experience of an editorial advisory panel that includes board members of FTSE 350 companies, privately owned companies, leading members of the institutional investor community and experts on corporate governance, board practices and business strategy from around the world.
Ken Olisa OBE, Chairman, Restoration Partners
Marie Louise Clayton, Non-Executive Director, Diploma PLC
Cristina Vicini, International Non-Executive Director & Board Adviser
Gilles Hilary, Professor McDonough School of Business – Georgetown USA.
Alexandra Schaapveld, Non-Executive Director, Société Général
Andrew Kakabadse, Professor of Governance and Leadership, Henley Business School
Neil Stevenson, Managing Director, IIRC (International Integrated Reporting Council)
Carol Bell, Non-Executive Director, Ophir Energy PLC
Simon Witney PhD (LSE), Private Equity Corporate Governance | Partner, King & Wood Mallesons
Patrice McDonald, Non-Executive Director, Simcorp PLC | TD Bank PLC
Dr. Sabine Dembkowski, Managing Partner, Better Boards
Professor Jill Atkins,Director of Governance, Accountability & Responsible Investment, Henley Business School
Turid Elizabeth Solvang, Founder & CEO Futureboards | President, ecoDa
Dr.Roger Barker, Honarary Associate, Centre for Ethics & Law, University College London
Erik Breen, Manager, SRI, Triodos Investment Bank | Chair, Board of Governors, ICGN