An Exclusive Virtual Event for Board Members
Tuesday, June 16 15:00 GMT +1 10AM ET
As companies continue to focus on long-term value creation in the face of economic recovery, operationalising ESG will be critical. However, with no consistent metrics, disclosures or reporting frameworks, companies and board members struggle to effectively oversee risk, communicate performance, and measure stakeholder impact. Hear directly from the business leaders who are actively seeking to formalise common metrics and how board members can help support initiatives for consistent ESG standards.
• Will the push for stakeholder capitalism accelerate in a post-Covid world?
• What can boards expect with the move towards common metrics and consistent reporting?
• How can boards best navigate the implications for company strategy and governance?
- Betsy Atkins, Board Member, SL Green Realty, Volvo Cars, Wynn Resorts
- Carmine Di Sibio, Global Chairman & CEO, EY
- Brian Moynihan, Chairman & CEO, Bank of America
- Klaus Schwab, Founder & Executive Chairman, World Economic Forum
- Brian Stafford, President & CEO, Diligent Corporation
Register now at https://diligent.com/measuring-stakeholder-capitalism