The last conference of the 2017 ICGN events calendar will be held in Paris on 6 and 7 December at the Palais Brongniart.
Hosted by Paris EUROPLACE, the organisation responsible for promoting the financial marketplace in Paris, this event will focus on latest developments in Europe. Sessions on the agenda include:
- Strategy for sustainable finance
- Raising the Bar: ESG Integration, ESG Disclosure and ESG Benchmarks
- How to integrate climate change in your voting approach
- Responsible capital allocation
- Optimising board effectiveness and equilibrium
- Culture: Strategy for breakfast or dog’s dinner?
- How to allow for extra-financial risks without restricting your investment universe
- Incentivising for longer-term thinking and behaviour in the investment chain
Among the speakers are Trevor Philips OBE; Fabienne Lecorvaisier, chief financial officer of Air Liquide; Angel Gurría, secretary-general of the OECD; Kerrie Waring, executive director, ICGN; and Michelle Edkins, managing director, global head of investment stewardship, BlackRock.
Due to the high volume of registration requests, the deadline for registration has been extended to 29th November.
This event is supported by Board Agenda.